Here’s Merlyn’s bio again:
Merlyn, his wife, and six children live in northern Indiana. He has a job in the RV industry and his hobbies include woodworking, working on engines, beekeeping, orcharding, and history.
So feel free to ask your questions in the comments below. We’ll pass them all along to Merlyn, and he’ll choose which to respond to.
We’ve done this on more than one occasion in the past. Most recently, John Stoltzfus of Lebanon County, PA answered a number of your questions. Here are the topics John covered previously:
- Books & Furniture in Amish Homes
- Do Amish do anything special for Valentine’s Day?
- Are the Amish self-sufficient?
- Children with Special Needs
- Medical Visits & Vaccinations
- How do new settlements get started?
- Accepting Outsiders
- What kinds of things do Amish do for fun?
I’m looking forward to seeing your questions, and Merlyn’s responses!
Buggy photo: ShipshewanaIndiana
You might also like: