7 responses to Mud Sales 2018 Schedule – Lancaster County
    Comment on Oh, mudder! (January 12th, 2018 at 12:19)

Oh, mudder!

Never been to one, but if anyone knows of any “Mud Sale Tours” (for us Englishers), I’d like to know about them! If nothing else, I’d love to experience the Amish involvement (sure would like to meet that “Grandpa”). Listening to the auctioneer himself would be entertainment enough for a dreary winter’s afternoon!

I hope those of you who go will share pictures and memories here!

Paul A. sanDoe
      Comment on Mud Sales 2018 Schedule – Lancaster County (January 30th, 2018 at 12:25)

you can always come to first 1 in Strasburg this next month Feb24th

Ted Ansel
      Comment on Info (March 6th, 2018 at 14:29)

Info

Where might be the headquarters in Peach Bottom? Physical address. And who might be in charge.

Comment on Robert Fulton Fire Co - Peach Bottom, PA (March 6th, 2018 at 18:46)

Robert Fulton Fire Co - Peach Bottom, PA

Ted it’s the Robert Fulton Fire Co, address listed above. As for who is in charge, I don’t know, but here is their Facebook page:

Robert Fulton Volunteer Fire Company
        2271 Robert Fulton Highway (Routes 272 & 222)
        Peach Bottom, PA 17563
        717-548-8995
        513rffc.com

Comment on Incorrect Date for RAWLINSVILLE MUD SALE (March 6th, 2018 at 14:32)

Incorrect Date for RAWLINSVILLE MUD SALE

Rawlinsville Volunteer Fire Company Mud sale is April 14, 2018 NOT April 7th as your website mentions. Please make a correction to your published article.

Thanks!

Steve Long
    Comment on Attended First Mud Sale! (March 20th, 2018 at 13:28)

Attended First Mud Sale!

I attended my first Mud Sale Saturday, March 17th at the Penryn Volunteer Fire Co. in Manheim PA. My hats off to all of the volunteers as it was organized and very well run. For a first timer, wow! Lots of things going on at the same time, so much to see and bid on, and difficult to know where to start and end. I arrived early to have a look around and decided to spend my time in the antiques tent. A lot of people and a lot of bidding but still able to obtain very good pieces for good prices. I will certainly be making my way to a few more this year. Thanks Penryn!