12 responses to Amish Sheds
    Susan Scantlin
    Comment on Amish Sheds (January 25th, 2014 at 23:29)

Amish Sheds

I live in Tahlequah, Oklahoma and my son-in-law highly recommended the Amish build sheds. I would like to find one in my area. I know there is an Amish community in or around Choteau Oklahoma. That’s where he got his at several years ago. Could you recommend a builder close by here?

Thank you for your help.

Susan Scantlin

Trish in Indiana
    Comment on Amish Sheds (February 9th, 2014 at 17:11)

What about Indiana? I know there are shed companies in my general area.

Comment on Indiana Amish-made sheds (February 10th, 2014 at 06:59)

Indiana Amish-made sheds

You’re right, Indiana needs adding here, as do a few other states. And if you have any Amish shed businesses you’d like to add, feel free to share here.

In related news we have most of the Amish cabins and Amish barns pages up now, recently added since we first launched the Amish Business Directory.

Comment on Maine, Easton (Fort Fairfield) Amish Sheds (May 14th, 2017 at 15:36)

Maine, Easton (Fort Fairfield) Amish Sheds

J & J Mini Barns make all kinds of sheds, barns, gazebos, camps, or whatever you need. Winters they make custom made furniture. Also on facebook, https://www.facebook.com/JJMiniBarns/

Located at 748 Houlton Rd . Easton, ME 04740

Comment on We Manufacture all types of steel and galvanized nails. (March 28th, 2018 at 04:34)

We Manufacture all types of steel and galvanized nails.

Hello,

My name is Jon Will owner of Michigan Fastener. We are a steel wire nail manufacturer with over 15 years experience. We are located in North Branch, Michigan.

I wanted to get in touch with you about supplying you with American made nails.

The quality of our product is excellent! We are a family owned business and take pride in what we do. My goals is to manufacture the best quality nails at the best wholesale prices on the market.

We have excellent prices on our 50lbs boxes in steel or galvanized.

Please contact me.

Owner: Jon Will
          810-728-4005
          michiganfastener@outlook.com

Trish in Indiana
    Comment on Amish Sheds (February 10th, 2014 at 11:42)

Thanks, Eric! I know there’s a company that has samples up at the Elkhart County Fair every year. (Amish LOVE the fair! But then, we all do. 🙂 ) I think I pick up a brochure almost every year to nurture my fantasy of having a rustic hunting cabin someday. If I find the information, I will add it here.

Comment on metal strip across the doors of our min barn (September 22nd, 2016 at 20:13)

metal strip across the doors of our min barn

Ladies or Gentlemen,
    We currently have an Amish Mini barn, however, the metal strip across the door has become damaged. We would like to replace the strip. do you know where we might purchase it. I know we would have to get the size of the barn doors. but we first need to find out if you even supply them without selling the entire barn?

Thanks so much
    Carrie Smith

Diann Morales
    Comment on Amish built sheds near Alabama (February 7th, 2017 at 06:31)

Amish built sheds near Alabama

Is there a builder of Amish built sheds near Birmingham, Alabama?

Comment on Amish Sheds (August 11th, 2017 at 15:03)

Looking for Amish shed builders in Tennessee Amish community.

Sandra Williams
    Comment on Sent wrong e mail (February 13th, 2017 at 16:36)

Sent wrong e mail

I live in Highland Michigan. off 23andm59 Highland Rd. Would like a small shed built. Live in farm area on 10 acres. No shade for dog in field. Can’t leave dog in barn it’s very old. Could use barn door repair. Sliding doors stuck. 248-714-8188 Sandra Williams could use some type of shaded building in other field too.

robert jarrett
    Comment on would like to become a dealer (February 22nd, 2018 at 12:15)

would like to become a dealer

would like to become 1576 hwy 30 calamus iowa is where I’m located phone is 5635935232 my name is Robert thanks

Deborah Statler
    Comment on Florida Amish builders, barns, sheds (May 14th, 2018 at 19:20)

Florida Amish builders, barns, sheds

Looking for Florida located Amish builders, contractors, resources. Please help. Thanks/Danke!!