10 responses to Amish Builders – Pennsylvania
    Lizzie Danchi
    Comment on Chicken run in Ellicott City, Maryland (May 18th, 2018 at 09:54)

Chicken run in Ellicott City, Maryland

I have a chicken coop around which I would like to build a pen with gate. The size of the pen will be around 8’x28′, and the area, which used to be a garden, is already prepared for building the run (with the exception of digging the post holes). I have had the wood pre-cut for me; I will need help burying the posts in cement and constructing the pen. I also bought the hardware (hinges, etc.) for the door and the pentagonal chicken wire for the entire perimeter of the run. The base of the chicken wire needs to be buried a foot down and extend a foot outward and then re-covered with dirt. I have already dug the surrounding ditch. Just looking for some strong people with construction know-how! Thank you.

James osella
    Comment on Bridge replacement (July 9th, 2018 at 06:18)

Bridge replacement

Morning

I have a creek bridge that I use to take my tractors across and walk across. It is in bad shape and I needed it replaced. it is about 16 feet long and 10 feet wide . Thank you

John Hannon
    Comment on Does anyone even reply to this site (July 19th, 2018 at 05:17)

Does anyone even reply to this site

Don’t waste you time on this lame site… have posted several ads and no one even bothers to answer. Can see many others who posted ads for needing work done but no replies them. In fact I haven’t seen any replies to any people’s requests on the pages I have seen

AJ
      Comment on Amish Builders – Pennsylvania (July 19th, 2018 at 05:54)

The Amish are not reading these, that’s why! (Or very few, anyhow.) You are better off to make contact through business advertising, yellow-pages, The Budget, local Chamber of Commerce, etc. It would be more helpful if regular readers who have had experience with Amish builders would post their contact info on here. It took me a while to figure that out. Hope this helps! I could give you numbers, but I’m not in PA, so it wouldn’t help you much.

Comment on Amish Builders – Pennsylvania (July 23rd, 2018 at 11:07)

John, 2 points – Amish people do know about this site, some read it and even contribute on occasion, but it’s not terribly likely they’re going to be leaving comments in reply to job requests here and hashing out the whole communication over a possible job in the comments section. The best strategy is to leave a contact number with your job description.

Also, we’re not running an active job connection board here, but the comments have evolved in that direction, so have let it continue and I believe it has helped some people. The idea was to list some builders and add additional ones as they became known. I hope you are able to find help by either reaching out to the builders listed above or others.

Anita Cabell
    Comment on Need Amish builder for traditional Amish log cabin renovation (July 31st, 2018 at 14:41)

Need Amish builder for traditional Amish log cabin renovation

Hello there,

Please can you connect me with any Amish builders in the Somerset/ Central city area pls?

We have a large log cabin in Indian Lake and need do some extensive work: new kitchen, chimney, moving some stairs and building of 3 boat docks.

We may even build another cabin as well if we can find the right partners!

Anita Cabell

greg duplessis
    Comment on chicken run (September 5th, 2018 at 12:02)

chicken run

looking for someone to construct 30 x 40 chicken run fully enclosed with hardware cloth – 2 gates for entry – can you recommend someone for me to call

Comment on Amish Builders – Pennsylvania (October 2nd, 2018 at 13:30)

We would like to replace deck and new side stair entry.

Comment on Looking for a builder/ remodeler to modify and remodel an old shed (October 3rd, 2018 at 13:38)

Looking for a builder/ remodeler to modify and remodel an old shed

Please contact me by phone at 724-350-6215 or by email if remodeling a barn is something you would be inerested in thank you.

Louis Adkins
    Comment on Looking for Amish roofers (October 10th, 2018 at 14:13)

Looking for Amish roofers

I have a house that I am purchasing in Erie pa. 1039 newton ave Erie pa 16511 is the address. I am Looking for Amish Roofers that can replace the roof, if you know of a crew in the are, please contact me at 828-260=1735 Thank you