23 responses to Amish Builders – Ohio
    Luke
    Comment on 2000 Square Foot Ranch -- Need a builder (April 27th, 2017 at 17:21)

2000 Square Foot Ranch -- Need a builder

I am preparing to build a home in Bridgeport, West Virginia and am looking for a an amish builder to build a post and beam style home. If you are an interested builder or know a good builder who would work in Bridgeport, West Virginia please let me know.

Tobey
      Comment on Luke (May 23rd, 2017 at 18:15)

Luke

I live in Clarksburg and have a timberframe that was built by the Amish. Give me a contact and I can get you in contact the a builder. Tobeyknight@hotmail.com

Jessica Smith
    Comment on Fence (May 16th, 2017 at 03:04)

Fence

I’m looking to get an estimate to have a fence built for my yard. If work is excellent will be looking for other work to be done around the house!

Thanks

Jessica Smith

Dale Smith
    Comment on 36 x 48 pole barn (June 13th, 2017 at 09:58)

36 x 48 pole barn

I am looking for someone to put up a 36 x 48 pole barn in Richfield Ohio.
    The timing is now, I have the land cleared and would like the barn build ASAP.

this is what i am looking for or equivalent
    Thanks

Deborah Coleman
    Comment on Exterior Painting (June 16th, 2017 at 17:25)

Exterior Painting

I need someone to paint my home on Newton Avenue in Euclid Ohio. The work would have to be done July 1, 2, 3 or 4

David Gorby
    Comment on build a barn (June 25th, 2017 at 22:21)

build a barn

I am needing a 60x 80 barn with 16 ft. walls with a lean to on it. Needing now. thanks

Billie Fortner
      Comment on Location? (June 25th, 2017 at 23:48)

Location?

David- where are you located?

Paul Tompot
    Comment on Looking for someone to build me a window sash (July 4th, 2017 at 15:54)

Looking for someone to build me a window sash

Using my 1/2 inch glass with a size approximately 23.5 by 56.5. I have a current window that can be used as a templete to match what I need. I live in Medina, Ohio, but am willing to travel up to 50 miles to drop off my window and then pick up when completed.

Joe H.
    Comment on Pole Barn (July 10th, 2017 at 13:21)

Pole Barn

I am needing a pole barn constructed within city limits, in the northern panhandle of WV.

John Hambrick
    Comment on Finish interior of cabin including plumbing in Senacaville. (July 23rd, 2017 at 13:00)

Finish interior of cabin including plumbing in Senacaville.

Need someone to finish interior of cabin. Includes installation of tongue and groove on walls, hang drywall on ceiling, plumbing, etc. Please call me at 4403760165

K Burkins
    Comment on Garage Builder Needed (August 7th, 2017 at 13:28)

Garage Builder Needed

Looking for an Amish contractor to build garage in West Akron

Dan Ody
    Comment on Stick frame roof (August 21st, 2017 at 16:54)

Stick frame roof

Looking to have flat roof changed to a stick frames pitched roof. Location in scio Ohio 43988. Looking to have work done asap

Comment on 30x40 Pole Barn w/ 2 9x7 doors and 1 man door and a lean (August 22nd, 2017 at 14:42)

30x40 Pole Barn w/ 2 9x7 doors and 1 man door and a lean

Requesting estimated. Live in Ohio , Crawford County

Comment on deck (August 24th, 2017 at 11:21)

deck

Need someone to give me an estimate on Deck and part of a fence. Need to be built immediately.

Joe E
    Comment on Barn remodel and addition (August 25th, 2017 at 10:34)

Barn remodel and addition

Looking for a builder to install new metal on a 35′ by 45′ barn and build an addition 16′ by 35′. Foundation is already done.Have some of the lumber now and willing to obtain the rest. Have equipment to handle materials. Located in Fremont area, Sandusky Co.

Vicki Stephen
    Comment on New roof and deck (August 27th, 2017 at 15:26)

New roof and deck

Would like a new deck on back of house with roof over, new roof on whole house and replace side porch.

Tammy
    Comment on Amish Builders – Ohio (October 3rd, 2017 at 06:29)

Need Amish builders to build us a pole barn home close to dayton ohio..contact us at 937)367_6215. Tammy

Dave
    Comment on rough lumber new home framing and roofing. (October 7th, 2017 at 17:50)

rough lumber new home framing and roofing.

Am in process of building new construction home and am looking for framing and roofing costs from Amish builders. Contact at 440 258 0047.Looking for asap.

Teresa Beck
    Comment on Home Build Estimate - Canal Wincheser/Circleville (October 17th, 2017 at 10:30)

Home Build Estimate - Canal Wincheser/Circleville

Hi,

I have home plans but there doesn’t seem to be an option to email a file attachment. I went to the J&M page listed above; there’s a phone number and must contact “Ray”; is Ray this website administrator?

matt
    Comment on Framing crew (October 19th, 2017 at 07:00)

Framing crew

In a cleveland neighborhood, I have quite a few new homes to build. We have a few foundations in the ground now, ready to go… but our framing crew cant keep up. Come join us if you can…framers needed FOR NEW CONSTRUCTION HOMES.
    Size varies, but I have two small ones ready to go (2000 ish), and two larger ones…and plenty others.
    216-533-3353- Mike

Comment on Owner (October 20th, 2017 at 22:04)

Owner

Looking for a crew to take down 2- hundred year old glass greenhouse and put up new ones in its place. We are in Salem, Ohio. Please let me know if anyone is interested in this job or contact me at 3307021097 and leave a message.

Nate Hitson
    Comment on Restore old house (October 28th, 2017 at 13:52)

Restore old house

Looking for an amish crew to work on an old farm house in West Milton, Oh.

Sheena Tomblin
    Comment on 8 x 21 dog building (October 28th, 2017 at 21:08)

8 x 21 dog building

I am wanting a quote on a 8 by 21 feet building made with medal walls and roof. Please let me know in the process of getting block laid now.