10 responses to Amish Builders – Ohio
    Luke
    Comment on 2000 Square Foot Ranch -- Need a builder (April 27th, 2017 at 17:21)

2000 Square Foot Ranch -- Need a builder

I am preparing to build a home in Bridgeport, West Virginia and am looking for a an amish builder to build a post and beam style home. If you are an interested builder or know a good builder who would work in Bridgeport, West Virginia please let me know.

Tobey
      Comment on Luke (May 23rd, 2017 at 18:15)

Luke

I live in Clarksburg and have a timberframe that was built by the Amish. Give me a contact and I can get you in contact the a builder. Tobeyknight@hotmail.com

Jessica Smith
    Comment on Fence (May 16th, 2017 at 03:04)

Fence

I’m looking to get an estimate to have a fence built for my yard. If work is excellent will be looking for other work to be done around the house!

Thanks

Jessica Smith

Dale Smith
    Comment on 36 x 48 pole barn (June 13th, 2017 at 09:58)

36 x 48 pole barn

I am looking for someone to put up a 36 x 48 pole barn in Richfield Ohio.
    The timing is now, I have the land cleared and would like the barn build ASAP.

this is what i am looking for or equivalent
    Thanks

Deborah Coleman
    Comment on Exterior Painting (June 16th, 2017 at 17:25)

Exterior Painting

I need someone to paint my home on Newton Avenue in Euclid Ohio. The work would have to be done July 1, 2, 3 or 4

David Gorby
    Comment on build a barn (June 25th, 2017 at 22:21)

build a barn

I am needing a 60x 80 barn with 16 ft. walls with a lean to on it. Needing now. thanks

Billie Fortner
      Comment on Location? (June 25th, 2017 at 23:48)

Location?

David- where are you located?

Paul Tompot
    Comment on Looking for someone to build me a window sash (July 4th, 2017 at 15:54)

Looking for someone to build me a window sash

Using my 1/2 inch glass with a size approximately 23.5 by 56.5. I have a current window that can be used as a templete to match what I need. I live in Medina, Ohio, but am willing to travel up to 50 miles to drop off my window and then pick up when completed.

Joe H.
    Comment on Pole Barn (July 10th, 2017 at 13:21)

Pole Barn

I am needing a pole barn constructed within city limits, in the northern panhandle of WV.

John Hambrick
    Comment on Finish interior of cabin including plumbing in Senacaville. (July 23rd, 2017 at 13:00)

Finish interior of cabin including plumbing in Senacaville.

Need someone to finish interior of cabin. Includes installation of tongue and groove on walls, hang drywall on ceiling, plumbing, etc. Please call me at 4403760165