9 responses to Amish Barns – Kentucky
    Lisa Tinnell
    Comment on Barn Restoration (March 12th, 2014 at 11:55)

Barn Restoration

We are looking for someone that does barn restoration in Nelson County south of Bardstown. Possibly to meet us and give us an estimate

William Waxel
    Comment on Barn (August 20th, 2015 at 16:09)

Barn

Interested in some estimates on a 20×40 metal barn on Fairmont rd. in anderson County. Must be on a pad and have a door on each end. thank You

Scott sutton
    Comment on a frame garage (September 23rd, 2016 at 16:26)

a frame garage

looking for estimate on a 35x 40 a frame garage , has to match our house in our neighborhood. Boyer farms in clarksville tn 37043.no drywall. but need to be bricked. we. be on a concrete slab.

Brenda Wix
    Comment on Want to purchase(cash) (April 24th, 2017 at 13:10)

Want to purchase(cash)

Do you build sealed insulated buildings? I need a metal insulated rodent proof 30×30 building for property in Hendersonville. 9 ft. high with 1 insulated window. Need one electric outlet inside building Strong wood floor on skids With double doors in front. Color brown or very dark. I can have built unit moved to my property. I live closest to BowlingGreen and Guthri. Thank You, Brenda Wix

Comment on Amish Barns – Kentucky (June 5th, 2017 at 14:45)

Amish Barns – Kentucky

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog?

My blog site is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors would definitely benefit from a lot of the information you present here.
    Please let me know if this ok with you. Thank you!

Comment on Amish Barns – Kentucky (August 16th, 2017 at 21:40)

Amish Barns – Kentucky

Awsome blog! I am loving it!! Will come back again. I am bookmarking your feeds also

Comment on need a barn build for my race car (September 4th, 2017 at 22:15)

need a barn build for my race car

I need a quote on a barn for my race car I live on 455 Halltown RD Portland TN 37148.

My phone number is 602-284-2240.
    email address is donkennedy1@cox.net

Thanks
    Don Kennedy
    need info asap

Tricia Atkinson
    Comment on In need of horse run in shed cincinnati (January 6th, 2018 at 11:59)

In need of horse run in shed cincinnati

Hello, I am looking to order a 12X24 horse run in shed. We are located in Cincinnati, 45243.
    Any suggestions and or quotes would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Tricia

Theresa Brooks
    Comment on Quote for 36 X 40 stall barn (July 10th, 2018 at 11:21)

Quote for 36 X 40 stall barn

HI, Please contact me to build a 36′ X 40’X 14′ Stall barn, wood frame with metal roof and walls, sliding doors at each end and 2 dutch doors for stalls. I’m in Harrodsburg, KY, Mercer County. Thank you, Theresa Brooks